To know which drinks are “keto drinks” is very important to make your keto diet more enjoyable and easier to carry out. So, here are some of the best low carb drinks that you can definitely consume together with your keto meals.
Keto Drinks: Beers
Beers while on keto? Here are a few ones you can drink and still stay on keto. Remember, these are still alcohol and must be consumed in moderation.
Also, alcohol is not good for the liver, as you know, and if you want to stay maximally healthy, it is always best to avoid liquor and stick to nutrient-dense extra-curricular vegetables and fruits for splurges.
Here they are, the keto beers:
- Greens Trailblazer – 0.5 net carbs
- Rolling Rock Green Light – 2.6g Net Carbs
- Miller 64 – 2.5 Net Carbs
- Budweiser Select 55 – 1.9 Net Carbs
- Michelob Ultra – 2.6 Net Carbs
- Busch Light – 3.2 Net Carbs
Keto Drinks: Energy Drinks
Got used to consuming energy drinks? Here are some keto-friendly options you might want to try when you must drink some. But remember, it’s better if you want to avoid them totally!
- Red Bull Total Zero – 0g Net Carbs
- Zevia Zero Calorie Energy Drink – 9g Net Carbs
- GURU Lite Natural Energy Drink – 4g Net Carbs
- Rockstar Pure Zero – <5 Net Carbs
- Rockstar Zero Carb – 0g Net Carbs
- Monster Energy Zero Ultra -2g Net Carbs
With these keto-friendly, unsweetened dairy-free options, you will never miss drinking milk anymore!
- Almond Milk – 1-2g Net Carbs per 1 Cup Serving
- Soy Milk – 2-4g Net Carbs per 1 Cup Serving
- Cashew Milk – 1g Net Carbs 1 Cup per Serving
- Hazelnut Milk – 2.5g Net Carbs per 1 Cup Serving
- Coconut Milk – 7g Net Carbs per 1 Cup Serving
⇑ Go to the Table of Contents – Keto Drinks⇑
Keto Drinks: Keto Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
This Keto Strawberry Milkshake is definitely a chilling treat!
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 7 Ice Cubes
- 2 tbsp. Sugar-free Strawberry Torani
- 1 tbsp. MCT Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- Add all ingredients to your blender.
- Blend everything together for 1-2 minutes or until the consistency is good for you.
- Pour out and enjoy!
- Calories – 368
- Protein – 2g
- Fat – 39g
- Net Carbs – 2g
17 Healthy Italian Recipes: Shed Off Excess Weight Easily by Eating Delicious Italian Food!